As I put the final touches to the PostTea website ready for it’s launch in the next few days, I’m going to posting a few different info blogs about PostTea, our teas, our boxes, useful information, and this first one – probably the most boring, about shipping.
POSTTEA – ORDER FULFILMENT, POSTAGE AND REFUND POLICIES:
- All products include 2nd Class Postage (Royal Mail) in their selling price. In some cases, this shipping cost is subsidised by PostTea, where we feel that what the customer should be paying is disproportionate to the item that they are buying.
- A supplement for 1st Class Postage (Royal Mail) is available at £1.00 for all items – this covers the additional cost of the postage.
- Recorded and Signed For delivery can be arranged on every item. As this is done by weight, we will send you an additional Paypal invoice for the postage difference. This invoice must be settled before the item is posted.
- When postage amounts are finalised, PostTea will publish a table of items and postage rates, and the percentage of subsidisation by PostTea. We offer complete transparency with our postage prices and are not here to make money by charging you over what you should pay. This table will be available HERE.
- All standard orders received by 1:30pm will be dispatched same day, regardless of their shipping category.
- If a first class order is received after 1:30pm we will do our best to dispatch it same day, but please check with us first if you want to be sure.
- You should allow a couple of extra days to order a personalised mug. If you’re running to a tight time frame and require personalisation please contact us first – we’ll do our best to get it done sharpish!
- A dispatch notification is sent when your item has been dropped off at the post office. Proof of postage can be purchased additionally if you require it.
- If you have arranged for recorded or signed for delivery, please ensure someone is available to sign for the package at the other end.
- If your gift is intend for a specific date then we can add a ‘Don’t Open Until dd/mm/yyy’ notice to the outside of the package. This means that you can send the package in good time, but still make sure it isn’t opened before the special date.
- International Shipping is available – please contact us for shipping times and rates.
- Please note customers are responsible for duties or custom fees incurred in the country of receipt.
- We ensure that all our products are well packaged to prevent any accidents in the postal system.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS:
- Our goal is for you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you are not satisfied you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for something else. Please contact us within 1 week of receiving your purchase to make return or refund arrangements. In the case of all returns or exchanges, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. Your money will be refunded once the item safely arrives back with PostTea. Please note that loose leaf teas are non-returnable, and all other products must be returned in their complete, unopened packaging.
- PostTea does not offer refunds or replacements on personalised items unless the item is damaged when it is received by the customer. Any instances of damage must be reported to PostTea within 48 hours of the item’s delivery. A replacement will be sent when evidence of the damage has been received, e.g. photographs or the returned product.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that any information for personalisation is spelt correctly!